KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY.

KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY.
Photos Dan Bolt

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Nice email about my new book

Hi, thanks for the interesting talk at the dive show. I was the guy from liskeard area on the sunday. The book is brilliant, finished it 4 days & you open as many doors as you close. If you want an extra hand on diving in the new year please let me know. I'm only to willing to help out and bring extra coffee. I'm padi aow with complete kit & free weekends for diving, help in research etc. Just being able to help & be part of a great team would be an experience of a lifetime. Thanks for the inspiration and getting my interest in my dive books kick started. Regards What goes around comes around, I read books that help and inspire me, I write a book that helps and inspires someone else.For me its the reading and searching that gets me so excited. BLIND FAITH hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment